In lieu of this, the Society will host a supporters meeting via virtual Zoom video conference call at 7pm on 23rd June.
The intention is to bring together as many parts of the "Bath City family" as possible. Both Jerry Gill and Jim Rollo have agreed to join us and we expect a full quota of club officials and representatives. We are keen to make this as interactive as possible with the inclusion of a Q and A session. There will necessarily be constraints to this given the medium but we are confident we can overcome these to provide an informative and enjoyable evening.
We will need to provide some structure to the evening so propose an agenda of key topics, as follows:
- Welcome / Virtual call logistics and etiquette etc MC
- Brief summary of season - celebration / reminder of successes and the journey / progress on and off the pitch MC
- Looking to the future
- Finance overview
- Supporter Participation
- Jerry update
We recognise the potential logistical challenges of having dozens of people on a single video conference. Please consider the following
- Prepare / Test your device ahead of the meeting.
- When you join the meeting, please click on mute.
- Questions: BEFORE the meeting: Please send any burning questions or topics you would like covered to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions: DURING the meeting: Please use the "chat" / speech bubble facility to let the curator know you wish to ask a question. He / she will then invite you to ask it in turn. Don't forget to come off mute of that :-)
- Recording: We propose to record the session. Please let us know, in advance of the meeting if you have any objections to this. If we don't hear from you, we assume consent.
Any decent laptop / PC / tablet / smartphone will operate Zoom
Please do consider joining the team now helping us run this great Community club. We really are owned by the Community (the Society owns 54% of the shares) and run by the Community. Most people can make some positive contribution, large or small. You might want to consider standing to be elected to the Club Board or Society Committee or one of the hundreds of other roles within the club. Its an exciting time to be part of this great venture.
I am looking forward to us all collaborating and having an enjoyable evening on 23rd June
Register here to attend
Michael Clayton (Chair)