As previously notified, the 2022 AGM of Bath City Supporters Society is to take place at 7:00pm on Thursday 16th June at Twerton Park (TR Hayes Lounge).
You are warmly invited to attend the AGM and we're really looking forward to a good face to face discussion after all the Zoom sessions!. However if you aren't able to come to Twerton Park we will have a Zoom facility available - please check the email announcement for details. Here is the agenda and news of how to vote online:
The AGM agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome/introduction - Christopher Flanagan
2. Chair's report and discussion - Christopher Flanagan
3. Club update including redevelopment and discussion - Nick Blofeld
4. Results of the supporters survey - Oliver Holtaway
5. Society Treasurer's report including Society accounts 2021 - Al Lord
6. Motion to re-appoint Blomfields (now trading at Charlton Baker) as Supporters Society auditors - Al Lord
7. Club Board and Society Committee election results - Paul Brotherton/ Sally Harris.
8. Debate on motions received:
Motion 1: "The Society should ensure that, where possible, Bath City FC has no direct association with or contract with any external gambling companies and does not promote gambling companies in any of the Club’s official output. The Club should oppose or vote against similar relationships at League level, where possible".
Proposed: Dan Messom
Seconded: Michael Clayton
Motion 2: "The Society should, by 1st Oct 2022, publish a Succession Planning strategy incorporating policies and principles for the club’s key roles to ensure continuity and consistency in the event of planned or unplanned leavers. This should be completed with the co-operation of and contributions from the club board to include but not be restricted to:
- Identification of key roles (inc. definition of competencies required)
- Definition of process – including ownership and responsibilities
- Guiding Principles
- Provision for planned and unplanned departures
- Preparation steps
Proposed: Michael Clayton
Seconded: Mike Nelson
9. Any other business
10. Close of meeting
The voting process is as follows:
Voting on Club Board and Society Committee elections will take place before the AGM. We have had two nominations for the two available places on the Bath City FC Club Board (one for Community Director and one for Marketing Director) and four nominations for the six available places on the Supporters Society Committee. Therefore in line with our Election Policy each candidate will be subject to a simple Yes/No vote.
All candidate statements can be found here.
Members will have been sent an email via 'Election Runner'. This will enable you to vote online securely, privately and quickly. Please check your junk/spam folder in case the voting invite is there. Voting will close at midnight on 12th June 2022. Those members without an email address are being sent a postal voting form.
Voting on motions will take place after the AGM and you'll be sent details by email in due course. There will be an opportunity at the AGM to debate the motions and to propose amendments. If any amendments are agreed at the AGM they will be incorporated into the motion prior to voting.