The Supporters Society is a football supporters trust: a democratic members' organisation that's dedicated to putting supporter democracy at the heart of the club's decisions. As the Club’s majority shareholder, we aim to be the vehicle through which a healthy, balanced and constructive relationship between the Club and its supporters and the communities it serves is encouraged and developed.
We do this by:
- being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of the club and strengthening the bonds between the club and the communities which it serves;
- achieving the greatest possible supporter and community influence in the running and ownership of the club;
- promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the club and encouraging the club to do the same;
- operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging the club to do the same;
- being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.
The Society became Bath City FC's majority shareholder in 2017, after raising £365,000 by issuing community shares. This makes Bath City FC a community-owned club.
Membership of the Society is open to all. Join now and play your part in our club's future!
Visit www.bathcitysociety.org to find out more.