· What will be the impact of the pitch levelling on the Popular side?
· Should the Bath End become the designated away end for segregated matches?
· What should the new clubhouse be called? Should it still be named after Charlie Fleming and Paul Randall?
The club has invited supporters to have their say about the design of the redeveloped Twerton Park. The Supporters Society has offered to facilitate a supporter-run process of discussion and debate about some of the key features of the plans.
We don't think a survey is appropriate, because it's hard to know in advance which questions are most important, and which information is needed from the club. Instead, we want to encourage ongoing discussion and dialogue among supporters over a focused period of time.
There are two main forums for discussion:
· A new section of the online Bath City Forum, dedicated to the planned changes at Twerton Park. (You will have to create an account if you have not done so already).
· A drop-in session to be held in the Charlie's Bar, Twerton Park 1pm - 3pm on Saturday 30th November
The drop-in session is open to all supporters. It would be helpful to have some idea of numbers so please email email@example.com if you intend to come.
Please note that this is a supporter-run initiative. It's a chance for us as supporters to self-organise and give useful feedback to the club about what we want from the new Twerton Park. The Supporters Society will help co-ordinate, but it will be down to interested supporters to work together and produce a set of recommendations.
The final outcome will be a short report sent to the club board in December. Once planning permission is granted the club will act quickly to start the final design and tendering process, with clear supporter input in hand.
Michael Clayton (Chair)
Bath City Supporters' Society