2. Minutes of the AGM on 23 June 2016
3. Election of Supporter Liaison Officer – voting
4. Community Ownership update
5. Convening of the Constitutional and Democracy Working Group
6. Election of Supporter Liaison Officer – result
Elections for Supporter Liaison Officer
We have received three nominations for the one vacancy available. Candidates' statements will follow in a separate post.
We will be offering a simple online voting system for those who wish to vote electronically.
All members who have provided us with an email address will receive an email from “Helios Voting Administrator” – this will give you a code that will allow you to vote securely and privately. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive this today, and contact us if you have any further problems with online voting.
If you prefer to vote by postal ballot or by proxy please let us know at email@example.com. If we do not have your email address, you will receive an agenda, candidates' statements and postal ballot in the post.
And you can of course vote in person at the IGM itself.
We have not received any motions for debate.