A reminder that Supporters’ Society membership subscriptions are due in October each year.
Bath City Football Club Supporters’ Society would like to thank you for your support over the past 12 months. We value all memberships, subscriptions and contributions which provide the lifeblood of the Society. Your continued involvement is extremely important to us and is very much appreciated.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the purpose of the Society and some of the benefits of being a member. The Supporters’ Society:
- Exists to develop a healthy, balanced and constructive relationship between the Club, its supporters and the communities it serves
- Is the majority shareholder of Bath City Football Club Ltd. (currently 54.6%)
- Provides members with visibility of key initiatives and a democratic voice in the key decisions
- Empowers supporters, local people and organisations to get directly involved with the running of the Club through volunteering or by contributing expertise
1. Community Shareholders who invested less than £1,000 in the Big Bath City Bid - £5 per year
Please note that members who previously invested in the ‘Big Bath City Bid’ were entitled to Society membership related to the size of their investment. For most investors - those who invested less than £1,000 - the period of ‘free’ membership has now expired. Members who invested £1,000 or more are entitled to ‘free’ membership until at least October 2019.
Community Shareholders will automatically become shareholders of Bath City Community Benefit Society (CBS) as and when this conversion occurs. See Bid prospectus for details.
2. Society Members - £5 per year
This option is available to members who have paid £250 or more into the Society.
3. Other Members - £24 per yearSubscription rates are £24 per year for all other members until the minimum investment of £250 has been reached. Members are able to make additional payments in order to reach this amount. Please note that a minimum subscription of £24 is required to gain Society membership and voting rights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of your status details.
Options are listed below or via the “Join Us” page of the Society website.
Cheque (made payable to Bath City Supporters Society) or Cash and sent to Membership Secretary,
Bath City Supporters Society, Twerton Park, Bath, BA2 1DB.
Bank transfer please include your name and ‘subs’ as a reference
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account No: 65073205
PayPal – please let me know if you wish to pay by this method and I will send you an e-invoice.
Cheryl Bradley (Membership Secretary / Society Committee Member)